Support officiel Megasquirt, Tech Edge WBO2, Tuner Pro, AutoSport Labs et Fenixecu 

• Safrane 1 12v ECU

• Tous ce qui ne rentre pas dans les catégories précédentes :-) Attention, nous ne parlerons pas de tout ce qui est illicite.
Tous ce qui ne rentre pas dans les catégories précédentes :-) Attention, nous ne parlerons pas de tout ce qui est illicite.
 #3354  par dadeng59
 11 déc. 2014 18:09
Hello everyone, do somebody here knows where can I find replacement ECU for my Safrane, I just bought this car not running, immo not functioning, I tried all tricks that I have read in forums but no luck, now I have two options, buya programmer and try to erase the immo or to buy a new virgin ECU, but I have no idea where to find this things, can somebody help me, thanks a lot guys...
 #3362  par Manu
 14 déc. 2014 10:29
Hello,

You can use an 'Renault Immo Emulator' to solve this. Try to google it.

Cheers,
Manu
 #3364  par dadeng59
 15 déc. 2014 12:35
Thank you Manu for reply, but I checked this "renault immo decoder" and "immo emulator" how they will do decoding, and it is indicated that in my renault safrane model i have to do the decoding manually after i get the immo code, the same procedure as in entering the immo bypass code,(pressing accelerator and pressing wiper stalk button} i have tried those procedure several times, even tried it on the bench as suggested by the immo decoder instruction, but the ecu is not responding in any way. Now here is what i have noticed, the STOP warning light is ON which indicated that injector is OFF due to immo issue, the IR Key is working but no reaction in the decoder, the central lock module is working manually, ecu is not responding in immo bypass procedure in any way... Now i am thinking of decoding the immo in the EPROM or replace ECU, i am interested in this type of engine and i want to restore the OE parts, but if i cannot, then i have no choice but to swap the engine...and i am thinking of a 2.2 turbo diesel... :)
 #3367  par Manu
 15 déc. 2014 18:34
Immo Emulator most often work without anything else. It's a 3 wire chip that you have to mount into the ECU and that will stay here forever. It fake the Renault Immo strategy. By doing this you will no longer get immo in your car.

By reading your post I have one question => are you sure that your ECU is good ?
 #3372  par dadeng59
 16 déc. 2014 13:39
If I pour fuel in intake manifold the engine will run for a while, but no injection signal, "STOP" warning light is ON, "Service Engine" light is OFF . It is a Safrane 2.0 L (1995 cc), J7R, injection, 12v I4, 133 PS (98 kW; 131 hp) ECU Siemens HOM7700853735 BVM. Ok, I will try immo emulator, and just in case do you know where to find replacement ECU of this kind? Manu thanks a lot for your help, I appreciated it much.