Support officiel Megasquirt, Tech Edge WBO2, Tuner Pro, AutoSport Labs et Fenixecu 

• Help with Volvo 740

• Tous ce qui ne rentre pas dans les catégories précédentes :-) Attention, nous ne parlerons pas de tout ce qui est illicite.
Tous ce qui ne rentre pas dans les catégories précédentes :-) Attention, nous ne parlerons pas de tout ce qui est illicite.
 #7759  par jvluntzel
 13 juil. 2018 18:24
Hello everyone from the USA!

I am in need of your assistance and please, if this is the wrong area Admin move to wherever you see fit!

I have a 1991 Volvo 740 with what we call Rex Regina EFI. It is created by Bendix and looking at documentation for then Fenix it looks very similar.

I have turbocharged my car and it is running 0.4 Bar of boost pressure quite well with Lambda at .8 under acceleration.

I would like to be able to modify the fuel and timing maps on my ECU and I think you guys have the best information!

Please help me, not many people here like Rex Regina (they are Bosch fans) and I want to show them what we can do!

Merci!
 #7763  par Manu
 13 juil. 2018 21:21
Hi,

I guess that your ECU is similar to Fenix/Bendix as well. To tune this kind of ECU we use TunerPro. This link will drive you to all online resources :
http://www.fenixecu.com/tunerpro

.XDF files for Bendix/Renix are available here :
http://www.fenixecu.com/telechargements/Tuner-Pro/

Use them to seen if one is compatible with your ECU.

Best regards,
Manu
 #7765  par jvluntzel
 13 juil. 2018 21:52
Thanks so much for the help!

Do you know how I connect to the ECU? Do i need to remove the prop and read off of it? Or is there a header I can solder on to the ECU and read directly from it (or the diagnostic port?)

Thanks!!!
 #7766  par Manu
 13 juil. 2018 22:01
Please post some pictures of the ECU (outside and inside).

If this is a Bendix/Fenix like, you need to change the eprom inside the ECU to mod it (27Cxxx).
 #7768  par jvluntzel
 14 juil. 2018 05:32
Also I cleaned up the part # for that main motorola chip:

ZC407531VFN
5491004A
B95T
QQZJ9043
 #7771  par Manu
 16 juil. 2018 15:54
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't know this ECU at all...

It have the same connector and processor than Fenix/Bendix 1 and 3 ECUs, but nothing else :cry:

In my opinion, I can't give you any help for it.

Best regards,
Manu
 #7779  par jvluntzel
 20 juil. 2018 17:10
Hello!

This is the Rex Ignition ECU. Do you know if this has a PROM with the maps to adjust?